COURSE NAME:: International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSA)
Government all over the world have
been criticized for opaque
accountability in the operations of
Public budgets instead of
showcasing accurate, meaningful
and trans parent financial
The purpose of International Public
Sector Accounting Standards
(IPSAs) is to enable the Public
enterprises exhibit clearly the
budgeting techniques and
accounting models that will facilitate
results-based monitoring and
The workshop will provide amply
opportunity for participants to
understand the comprehensive
applications of IPSAs from the
IFRS's IFRS standards and how to
apply it to the public entities framework.
Participants will be exposed to
increase transparency modules that
will facilitate the development of
performance/ result-oriented system
in the measurement of cost budgets
and measurement cost
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
· Grasp and apply IPSAS to their Organization accounting practice.
· Increase transparency with the attendant Best International Practices in relative to banks, donors, and multilateral agencies.
· Understand IPSAS implementation process and its inherent pitfalls to be avoided. To put in place a strong and efficient system of performance-based Management in their accounting report.
reporting by public sector
· In-dept analysis of core
reporting, equity/ costs, interest
in joint ventures, Treasury Single
Accounts (TSA), hyper-Inflation,
adjusting and non-adjusting
· Changes in IPSAS ,
amendments, reviews and
expected future developments.
· Services concession
arrangement's accounting and
· Financial statements and cash
· Property with core content like
· Financial benefits.
TARGET AUDIENCE:: Senior & Middle level management staff of Finance, Audit and procurement department
SECTORS:: Upstream, Midstream Downstream, MDAs, Allied Industries.
DURATION:: 5 Days