COURSE NAME:: Specialized Training Program for Drivers
Drivers constitute a vital human resource to an organization's survival
and growth. They need to be subjected to heavy doses of driving reorientation to meet the present-day challenges on the Nigerian
Drivers in an organization need to possess adequate knowledge and
skills to enable them to carry out their functions effectively.
For them to become safety conscious and more currently safety compliant, there is a need for them to under-go training and constant reorientation. This will make them attain the desired standard
of efficiency and behavior using instruction and practices
At the end of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe risk in driving
- Evaluate the role of drivers in a corporate environment
- Understand the twenty one deadly sins in driving.
- Handle emergencies
- Report effectively
- Risk, Security awareness, and improved proficiency in service excellence.
- Driving security
- Risk assessment and driving in permissive and high threat environments
- Communication and relationships
- Health and stress management
- The role of a driver in a corporate environment.
- Routine maintenance and vehicle protection technique
- Accident prevention and defensive driving techniques
- Twenty one deadly sins in driving
- Handling emergencies
- Insurance, accident reporting, and accident report writing
TARGET AUDIENCE:: Drivers at all levels
SECTORS:: Upstream, Midstream Downstream, MDAs, Allied Industries.
DURATION:: 5 Days