COURSE NAME:: Essential First Aid Training Program (Level 1)
This program is designed for basic first aid training which should be for any individual to help the victim in preservation of life, Companies, schools, and individuals are suggested to participate in this programme,
especially for those who are in the area of ambulance response time not less than 30 minutes.
Train first aiders to be able to respond promptly and properly in assessing a medical emergency case (primary Survey/DRABC) and to perform CPR
(Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) when indicated. This expertise when
performed precisely will save a life, prevent disability and reduce pain.
Preface and Introducing
· Emergency Handling System and Chain of Survival
· Overview Anatomy and Physiology System: Central Neuro Structure, Circulation, and Respiratory
· Basic Life Support
· Heart and Lung Resuscitation
· Choking Management
· Recovery Position Unconsciousness and Secondary Survey
· Wound and Bleeding
· Sprain and Strain
· Burn Heat Exhaustion and Heat Stroke
· Training Evaluation
TARGET AUDIENCE:: .
DURATION:: 2 Days