COURSE NAME:: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
This Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Training Programme is
designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the
key concepts and ideas regarding Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
· Describe alternative methods of resolving commercial disputes.
· Distinguish between forms of ADR that give binding decisions and others that facilitates an agreement between parties.
· Evaluate strategies for resolving conflict.
· Prepare their organization to participate in a dispute resolution process.
· Plan a negotiation, including considering contingencies in the events of failure.
· Apply negotiation techniques for typical commercial disputes.
· Appreciate the appropriateness of different behavioral styles of negotiation.
· Consider the merits of using an intermediary to facilitate a win-win result.
· Manage conflicts through a negotiated approach. Achieve good outcomes to resolve contract disputes.
Introduction to the dispute resolution
· Negotiating solutions to disputes
· Settlement conference
· Neutral evaluation.
TARGET AUDIENCE:: .
SECTORS:: All Sectors:
DURATION:: 5 Days