COURSE NAME:: Risk Management in the Energy Sector
COURSE BACKGROUND:: The extent to which an investor can
drive benefit from investments in
the energy sector depends on the
quality of managing the risk of
inherent in business transition in
the sector. This course aims to
arming participants with the
knowledge of the risks in the sector
and introducing them to the
techniques for managing the risks.
Who should attain
Investors, seniors, and middle
–level Executives in Energy Sector
The objective of the course is:
1. Educate participants on the
risks in the energy sector of
economies of Oil-rich countries.
2. Aim participants with
techniques and strategies for
managing the risks. 3. Build the capacities of
participants in integrating the
knowledge in their routine
An Overview of Business Risk.
1. Risk in Oil and Gas Expiration
2. Oil Market Volatility.
3. Joint venture Risks.
4. Fraud prevention, Dedication,
and control in Oil and Gas
5. Safety and Security Risks in oil
and Gas Transactions.
6. Due Diligence and Risks in the
7. Techniques for managing Oil
and Gas operation Business
8. Dispute settlement and
Resolution Mechanisms in Oil
and Gas Business
9. Legal Framework for managing
Risks in Oil and Gas Business
10. Challenge in Managing Oil and
11. Building Capacity for Risks
Management in the Energy
TARGET AUDIENCE:: .
SECTORS:: Upstream , Midstream Downstream, MDAs
DURATION:: 5 Days