COURSE NAME:: Understanding the Gas Master Plan Project
COURSE BACKGROUND:: The primary objective of the Gas Master Plan (GMP) is to develop a strategy for infrastructure development priorities that will contribute to the development of Nigeria's natural gas resources and security of energy supply. The plan focuses on the medium to long term requirements for
Nigeria's gas sector.
The Master Plan is based on qualitative analyses of the policy, institutional, regulatory aspects and developmental aspirations of Nigeria, complemented by lessons from international experience in gas sector development in other countries.
A comprehensive Nigeria Gas Master Plan Model (NGMPM) has been developed to examine various scenarios.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
* Understand domestic gas supply obligation.
* State Commercial Gas supply obligation.* Identify Pricing Framework
* Gain knowledge of Gas Infrastructure Blue Print
* Institutional and Policy Framework.
COURSE CONTENTS:: Overview
- Gas Utilization in Power and Non-Power Sector
- Supply and Production Profile Scenarios
- Demand for Gas
- Gas balance and Scenarios
- Gas Infrastructure
- Institutional , Regulatory, Finance Frameworks.
TARGET AUDIENCE:: .
SECTORS:: Upstream/Midstream/ Downstream/ MDAs
DURATION:: 5 Days